Share your creations

Sure that would be helpful.

It is unfortunate that this forum software seems to have a bug or something in that it does not upload a group of selected screenshots in the order they were taken. Very frustrating…

Best,

Tommy

Hey

My English is really not good to explained every thing but I try

1st this the main draw and lock every point in it

2nd u need to mirror to get this

Then with transform - move and select the center

With select all lines and copy option move around 120

And same lines with around 240

And make line for ever mid Line to tuch mid point like this

And lock every point so it not move when you extrude

Then make line between the line to get this

Use trim to clean unwanted lines

And extrude

I hope I explained in good way … sorry for my bad English again

4 Likes

Thank you for your explanation. Your English is fine. Your use of the Extrude tool with draft angle is somewhat innovative. I had only considered its use for more simple figures. Need to study further…

Best,

Tommy

1 Like

Absolutely amazing! Never worked with 3D CAD before, but after watching the Beginners Course on YouTube, I dove right in with no problems! I just wanted to get a 3D feel for a camper I’m thinking of building, and three hours later, I have a full concept built! Still learning of course, but amazing what you can do! The possibilities are limitless!

8 Likes

Quick YouTube video. :slight_smile:
Van

3 Likes

Looks real nice :slight_smile:

We do Modeling Mondays monthly at Shapr. Last time I’ve tried to recreate a robotic arm I’ve just found while browsing.
Robot%20Arm
Robot%20Arm_views
… and I’ve rendered it on desktop:
robot%20arm%20render

11 Likes

Nice! What did you use to render it?

Thanks, I’ve used Fusion360

1 Like

image image image

Almost done… !

13 Likes

That Knight is… wow.

Thank’s! :slight_smile:

Just installed Shapr3D to see if the base curve of the lens and the lens groove was difficult to do. With Solidworks it is faster but to be able to do this on an Ipad is great. Missing textures and OBJ import for the 3D head scan. The design is going out for a full color nylon print and will put in hinges and lenses. Will share the result then. Very interested to make a template that can be used by eye care practitioners to sketch a frame. Export it as OBJ to our cloud based VTO system so they can make a 3D head scan with the Ipad Pro and show it on the face. Our configurator can then replace materials so you can build and size your frame and print it with us. I added an extra image of a full color print that was generated with our cloud based (mobile) system.

9 Likes

Very impressive work Marc! Thanks for sharing…

Best,

Tom

1 Like

Excellent work by all! :+1: